Georges R. Savoie, Mayor
He holds a teaching certificate from the Université de Moncton and studied Municipal Administration at Dalhousie University. After being twice elected Mayor of Neguac in 1972 and 1974, he was the Village Administrator for 20 years, as well as an active volunteer firefighter and member of the ambulance service. In 2012, he was again elected Mayor of Neguac, a position he still holds. He was a part-time first aid instructor for 39 years. He taught in the public schools of NB for four years. Since 2000, he has taught inmates at the federal maximum security prison in Renous, and he is currently director of the school there.
- Chair of the Administration and Finance committee
- Member of the Forum des Maires de la Péninsule acadienne
- Member of the AFMNB mayors' roundtable
- President of the Commission régionale des services de la zone 4
- Representative to Sportplex Inc.
Albertine Savoie, Councillor
A wife and mother of three, she is a graduate of the École Régionale de Neguac and the Collège de Bathurst (diploma in Secretarial Studies). She has also taken professional development workshops to obtain her Certificate in Municipal Administration and Local Governance from the Université de Moncton. Her twenty years in banking and twenty-two years working with municipalities have given her a life experience of which she is very proud. Retired since 2011, she spends a lot of time with her family, volunteers in the community and has been a municipal councillor since May 2012.
- Responsible for economic development
- Responsible for Finances
- Responsible for the arts and culture sector
Leandre Rousselle, Deputy Mayor
- Responsible for Public Security which includes police and Fire protection
Gerard Robichaud, councillor
- Responsible for the Public Works and Public Services Department
Eymard Savoie, councillor
- Responsible for the Recreation sector
- Representative on the Association des Loisirs St-Bernard